Monday, January 6, 2014

Hairy Scary!

Let's dish on something that is a thorn in the side for many aging woman.  Hair removal..., yes I said it- hair removal.  Deciding to tackle the chore of removing hair from delicate places, I'm talking upper lip here folks, (get your minds out of the gutter and off the nude beach) can be well....sensitive, to say the least.  I've dealt with this issue for a long time.  I've jokingly said that my husband and I created little apes with our dominant hairy genes.  At least he is blonde and  a man,  the world is a much nicer place to hairy men!   I have often thought that I should live in another culture where body hair is just as common as yoga pants and maxi skirts.  So I am curious about laser~  So girlfriends, what's the scoop?

Speaking of hair...do you remember this hair?  50 is not looking too bad now ladies.  Stop, you are suppose to be remembering the hairband days!


No comments:

Post a Comment