Monday, January 27, 2014

A Moment in Time

Sorry to divert from the fun of the 80's flashbacks, but I was brought up short this evening when I heard of a young life cut short.  A tragic car accident that ended a 17 year old life.  His mother was my favorite babysitter and the coolest girl a ten year old could ever imagine.  His grandparents are like my second set of parents.  I can't remember a time of not knowing them.  When my mother told me this afternoon, I was in shock.  This family is the family everyone wishes they were a part of.  They love and cherish each other.  They leave their mark of goodness with the people they touch.  I know this young son would have done the same.  He leaves behind a huge, extended family, an older brother and a younger sister.  Their lives will never be the same. 


Let's take this time to know that every moment is precious with whom ever we love and share our lives with.  We are only given this minute; life changes in a moment.  My heart is breaking for my dear friends.  This is a moment to pray for peace of the spirit and give thanks for what we share.  


Sandy, Teddy, Mr. and Mrs. Mershon, Cody and Carrie, my sincerest sympathies.
Love,
Jenifer Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment