Thursday, January 16, 2014

Top 10 songs of my childhood

My fellow blogger and I have decided to share our favorite songs of our childhood, teens and young adult years with you!  Here are mine.  They were from my mighty fine collection of 45's.  Yes, do you remember 45's?  I loved getting to pick one out when I went to the mall on the weekend.
  • The Tide is High - Blondie
  • September - Earth Wind and Fire
  • Da Ya Think I'm Sexy? - Rod Stewart
  • The entire Grease Album
  • Let Me Be There - Olivia Newton John
  • Hot Child in the City - Nick Glider
  • Heartbreaker - Pat Benetar
  • Morning Train - Sheena Easton
  • Da Do Ron Ron - Shaun Cassidy
  • Copacabana - Barry Manilow
A list truly worthy of the late 70's.  Let's have a karaoke night!

1 comment:

  1. Blonde and The Tide Song, omg- remind me to tell you a story girl... luuuuv this!

    ReplyDelete